Friday, November 03, 2006

You know you have been having too much fun when your bank account starts to dwindle...

Its been some time since I last updated...haha and normally there are two reasons for explaining it..

First reason: I am having exams and is spending my time cooped up in the library and mugging away. I very much prefer the second reason which is - Been out having too much fun and has no time to update.

Just a short summary of what I have been up to:

- Lounging at the Flute with Kow, Louis, Jan, Qiuyun and Jonathon who was in town to visit. I would certainly post pictures of that night if dear jon would kindly send me his pictures..grrr.. realise I should take pictures with my camera soon because it is so hard to get people to send u.

- The following day I went to watch "Prestige" with XT, Chang ge and Suling. Was a pretty engaging and entertaining show.. But some parts were kinda dubious though.. all in all, it was a pretty decent show. Went for DDKN afterwards where they had a karaoke competition which our Singapore talent - Willy Chang eventually won with overwhelming votes! He won himself an ipod..lucky dude..haha or should I say his lucky gf..haha..After that, went for a small Halloween get together with some of the grad students..had fun chatting and playing stupid drinking games..met more grad students at Teacher's College - Rae (yunzi) and Shushan. Here's a picture of some of us at the get together


And that was not the end of my night... after that get together, I went to MARU to meet my dear friends from Michigan!!! It was really nice catching up with them - Bernard is still as "well built" as ever, crystal is still as bubbly, tanny is still as chatty and darren is still as funny..lol..xt,chang ge, ferine and valerie were there too.. was glad that everyone had a fun night that night.. well i know i had lotsa fun...haha - as always...=) here are some pictures!


haha ok, i will add captions later..and i am not even done with my update! BUT I gotta run off to catch my ride to Baltimore and Washington for the weekend! Stay posted because updates and pictures would be coming! Take care everybody - wherever you are!

No comments: