Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Kat's Birthday Celebration

Well well, the party and celebration never ends! Right after Lion King, we went to Gaslight area (meatpacking district) to celebrate my "Nu Er"'s belated birthday celebration at a bar. Val and I managed to grab some food before heading into the bar for some drinks. The crab and artichoke dip was really nice..and once again, I ordered too much food..lol..anyway..

Happy Belated 22nd Birthday Kat!

I am sure you had alot of fun that night :) you invited so many friends and you looked like you had a splendid time. I'll let the pictures do the talking =)

The IEOR girls - Val, Yishi & Kat

Poor Justin who had one drink too many

The gang of us having fun!
left to right: chang ge,me,qiuyun,kat,willy(hidden),leon,raphael,yishi,val and lennon in front

Group shot 2
left to right:leon,lennon,val,kat,justin,chang,qiuyun and me

willy and his fav drink - Barcardi 151 (pls remind me to get him drunk on his birthday)

Dont mess with them

Happy folks!
Leon trying to be a supermodel..

No comments: