Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Busy week...

Hello everyone! I am having a busy week and might not have time to update much till the end of the week. Currently suffering from this nagging headache that does not go away even when I try to sleep it off. grrrr... Must be the sleep debt that I have accumulated over the past 2 weeks. What have I been up to man? Better sleep more.

For this week, I am looking forward to meeting andre for our weekly meet - ups..haha we shall keep it going dude. :) If only more smubbies were here in New York...oh well, you can't be too greedy. Also, the Michigan Sleeping Goddess aka Meng Joo is finally going to visit me! I better pack up my room on Friday..lol.its currently in a mess.. Anybody has a sleeping bag to lend me??? If not I have to sleep on the cold hard floor..haha take pity on me!

ok got to go to the library to print stuff now..the library is my second home now..
Hope everyone who is reading this has a wonderful week ahead.

No comments: