Monday, September 04, 2006

Back in the BIG APPLE.

Hello everyone, I am back in New York! Happy Labor Day! I have lots of things to do and settle before term officially starts tomorrow. Have to sketch out my exciting plans for this semester..WOOHOO!haha, more interesting updates would come as I lead the life of a New Yorker :D..Going to meet Andre later! I can't wait to catch up with him..this is soooo exciting...Hmm, but guess what is my first task as his Dage? - To help him move in - I think I am a very fit and experienced house mover by now..
I am also trying to organize a small Singaporeans meet up dinner tonight at NONYA restaurant. Hope that turns out well and people don't dua me. =) And not to forget, I may be dropping by my classmate's (Phila) place to help her and Mingming bake a cake..haha..Seems like my day is packed! now now..I shall go wake Karen up to go for a nice morning breakfast. Adios Amigos!

No comments: