Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Ever wondered what brand you are?

Look around yourself and you will find lots of different brands everywhere. Be it clothing line, shoes, laptops, phones, watches,cosmetics or what nots, there is a neverending list of brands. But have you ever wondered which brand actually encapsulates and emulates your style and personality? I never did until I read the following entries from my dearest L and K blogs.

Here goes..

From L's blog,

" HengHwa = Zara: Zara's branding in the clothing industry has always been one of slightly upscale, conservative clothsware. That is the general first impression. But when you walk in and really look at their products, there is a certain flair, flamboyance and drama about their clothes. Exactly like Mr Chew Bak Kua. He seems like a conservative enough, intelligent chap; but if you get to know him better, you'll realise what a real drama king he is. Very showy. Very charming. To be honest, I havent met a person who doesnt like the Zara brand... so it's a compliment to HH too cos his personality is really something that I dont think many people can resist. "

From K's blog,

"Dage is ZARA - Image is hard, cool and cold on the outside. But it actually carries a whole range of clothes with that cutting edge. Still very stylish despite its gungho xterior. Haha, he is a roasted marshmallow!"

Well, I must admit that I really like Zara.. And the descriptions of my personality seem rather accurate..haha, it was very interesting to read the rest of the brands that L and K labelled the rest of Smubbies.. Although I must say that all the girls had rather upscale brands whereas the guys have rather "interesting" brands except for mine..haha..i can hear some protests coming from the guys soon.. Anyway, thank you K and L for the interesting insight to my brand!Really love you girls..haha..=)
To all of you out there, let me be the Zara of your life!

No comments: