Saturday, October 14, 2006

MIA for two weeks.

I'm going to be really busy for the next two weeks. In fact I have been working till really late for the past few nights already. Even though its tiring, I seem to get a certain level of satisfaction from doing work. oh well, but sometimes I do get irritated with my work and I may have been rude to some of you who tried chatting with me online or in person. So I would like to say sorry to everyone whom I have accidentally offended. Hope you understand that I do not mean it. I am just trying to work harder and not screw up my exams(which I had so spectacularly done over summer).

Alot of stuff to catch up and alot of homeworks to complete.. I have 4 hws due this coming week, along with two midterm exams and some other stuff to attend to. I also have 2 more midterm exams the following week...busy busy...I don't think I am really academically smart so I have to work harder and take longer time to understand even the simple concepts covered in class.. I think I have grown dumber..haha..guess my mind has switched off after my hard work in Michigan..Hope it restarts its engine soon..It does feel good when you are on top of your game..I want to BanKai soon! haha, been watching too much Bleach...

I will be back in action in two weeks..I may post some entries when I get too bored with studying. After my exams, I should be off to Maine on a roadtrip(currently thats the plan).. And I am also planning a snowboarding/skiing trip to Vermont over Thanksgiving!everyone is welcome! asking some singaporeans here in Columbia and my classmates.. the weather seems to suggest early snowfall this year!weeeeee!It would be fun.. So if you are interested, please tell me asap..like before the end of October! ok, back to work now.. wish me luck for the next two weeks!

No comments: