Saturday, October 07, 2006

Alive and kicking!

Adrenaline and happiness are the two things that keep me going..Been doing alot(not in terms of work and studies) over the week..

Finally finished my 4 homeworks after burning midnight oil (way past midnight) for 3 nights in a row. Met up with my dear dage, dasao, gwen, auntie diana, uncle and auntie who were in new york for 5 days. Met them for dinner from Mon - Wed and it was really nice of them to treat me to all the meals when I join them.. Feels good to have relatives in town..I suddenly miss home a little.

Went for Val's birthday dinner at Dinosaur BBQ on Thurs evening. That place has very nice BBQ. Large servings too. After that, I joined Tuan Beng, XT, Kwang Peng, Liching, Chuan Jin and his wife to play pool at Amsterdam pool.. haha it is starting to become a weekly thing :)

Also, I met up with Luke and Huangyu yesterday! It was really nice seeing old friends in New York. Its been a really long time since I met them to catch up. Mr Ku is really good at singing KTV man..haha..sure hope they are having fun in Yale now. You guys come down to New York again!

And after KTV, Edward and I went to meet Kat, Val, Leon, Justin, Pin Quan, David and tried to go to 235 rooftop bar to chill...But its a long story, we didnt get to go in in the end. Its my second failed attempt at going to that place, I am making sure that the third time I go, I will go in. So we went to Maru in K town instead and it was really fun!Its nice to sit around and chill for once. Play stupid drinking games which made alot of people drink alot..haha..now we know who can't think when they are tipsy..the most hilarious moments happen at the weirdest of times..haha.Oh, Peizhen also joined us when we were there, along with Bryan and Tim..=)

There's going to be another round tonight..haha..how am I gonna survive?!?!? Edward's housewarming party! hope he is feeling better to drink tonight. Might be going clubbing after that but that depends.. ok I am going to bring my foreign classmates to chinatown for dim sum now! hope they will like it..haha..

Photos would be coming..i got quite a bit of photos now..haha..Kat,Val and Edward! I want the photos that you have taken for the birthday and last night and any of the past events!

1 comment:

*icewhirlzz* said...

AHHH!! me too!! i have never been able to get into 235 fifth ave the rooftop bar... so wanted to go there for my bday, but then kena chased away. =/ gotta try again again!!